Services, Clients and Networks
Our work includes:
- Planning – advising clients on restructuring considerations from an analytical and operating perspective.
- Compliance – preparing transfer pricing policies and other documentation to meet country-specific transfer pricing legislation.
- Audit defence – defending clients before revenue authorities where assessments have been raised.
- Client representation – representing clients before revenue authorities to negotiate transfer pricing methods, etc.
- Expert witness – providing support for ongoing litigation.
- Modelling – designing scenarios to help clients in the implementation of prescribed pricing policies such as service cost allocation recharge models, and benchmarking models, among others.
- Valuation – clients engage us to estimate the value of their:
*Proprietary technologies, software, etc.
*Valuable marketing brands (trade names, trademarks, service marks), for the purpose of intercompany transfers, etc.
Our Clients are spread across a broad spectrum of our economy, including: